Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 29 January 2012

dup dap dup dap

Posted by amira aripin at 8:17 pm




dup..dap..dup..dap..
tomorrow is my final exam!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooo emmm geee...
its super scary...
hopefully i can do well...
i'll try my best but only Allah can determine the end of it....
whether i'll be crying of happiness or .............
u noe what's dat...
i dont want to mention it coz i jst wanna cry of happiness..
not coz of everythg else.. :)
soo do pray for me k..
wish me luck guys..
okayy done..
gonna continue my date wif all the boookkks and slidessss and papersss and bla..bla..bla..
hahahaha...
forgive me coz merepek cgt...
well i thnk im gonna go crazy...
hehe..







????







_______________________________________________________________________________


thanks for reading...likes and comments are highly appreciated...do come again.. :)
______________________________________________________________________________






0 comments on "dup dap dup dap"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...