Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 9 September 2011

kiss me

Posted by amira aripin at 10:16 am


okayy im currently in love with this song..hee..
u noe y??..ouh u dont noe ryte..hee..
well there's sumone who dedicated this song for me..
wait i mean he mke a video for me..
he played a guitar n well he played this song..
and i think it was nice.. 
thanks a lot to him.. :)


i felt really2 grateful to have him by my side..
because he's always there when i need him..
when i feel like crying..
when im sad..
when im scared..
when im bored..
n all lah..


he'll always make me calm..
make me epy..
make me smile again..
make me laugh, laugh, n laugh.. :D


and he always lend his ears for me..
listened to every single things i told him..
my prob n all..
give me some advise..
give me like words of encouragement..


thanks a lot..
thanks for being my besh frenz..
thanks for being there for me..
thanks for everything..
seriously there's no one like u..hee..
love u.. :) 


seriously lgu nie besh kowt..
dye nyer music cm besh.. :)



p/s : well its kiss me soo to the readers dont think of anythg else okayy..think positive..hee.. :)









_______________________________________________________________________________


thanks for reading...likes and comments are highly appreciated...do come again.. :)
______________________________________________________________________________







0 comments on "kiss me"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...